• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tomex of guardia

ragex0411

Reaction score
LEVEL 674 Master Sorcerer has been deleted today!

WOW this is just crazy, cant believe CIP did it, i mean thats years of work gone in a instant. Im sure he was botting but still, he must have spent alot on premmy over the years just to be gone that fast lol.

I can't believe CipSoft banned someone for breaking their rules, pffft, what a bunch of morons!

LEVEL 674 Master Sorcerer has been deleted today!

WOW this is just crazy, cant believe CIP did it, i mean thats years of work gone in a instant. Im sure he was botting but still, he must have spent alot on premmy over the years just to be gone that fast lol.

if you didn't know, buying premium doesn't mean you're immune to the rules.
it's like saying I should be allowed to rob my bank every now and then, because I'm paying for having my visa-card!

Omg idiots ... never play on real tibia and now you cry.. Tomex has 14 years .... and he is no life .. now he playing on his brother char :)

Guy have 7 chars 500+ lvl's and he don't cry about it, but you do?

pf.

I know him. He's 22 years old, play with his brother (Pava). His a few other characters: Pava(with brother), Davidtje, Fiberon, Leon Alaron. But at least it's a heavy loss. He was 674 and he didn't botting.

Whats even more amazing is Imperador Rush got deleted. He prolly had roughly 30,000$ worth of items deleted. Including the only pair of Dragon Scale legs in all of tibia. Multiple Golden helmets, Dragon Scale legs, horned helmets,winged helmets, amazon sets. That is just crazy, cant imagine playing this game, getting items worth that much then them getting deleted

Why can't you imagine playing this game?
They don't just delete people for the laughs.. you break the rules, they punish you. That's it.

Why can't you imagine playing this game?
They don't just delete people for the laughs.. you break the rules, they punish you. That's it.

honestly i have been deleted once but i have not broken any rules cause i never use bot on real tibia but somehow i got "detected" for botting even though i dont use bot for real tibia.

is it just me who think it's pathetic to say "omg i never use cheat omg fuck cipsoft delete me for nothing?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!" ?

seriously guys, EVERY FUCKING BOTTER SAYS THAT EVERY FUCKING TIME.
just have some dignity left in you and just shut up instead of going out and fill your mouths with lies.

I'm not looking for people admit they cheat, I just ask for them to shut the fuck up, if they cannot be honest.

Back