• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tomorrow the BETA of Elder Scrolls Online opens get a key

Jesse_USA

Reaction score
Hello Otland members,

As we all know tomorrow another BETA weekend starts of The Elder Scrolls Online. I know alot people didn't get a chance to play it yet. I also saw that Curse was giving out keys, I signed up for that but for some reason I didn't get one.

47331-klaar-xbox-one-versie-van-elder-scrolls-online-heeft-slechts-n-server.jpg

After that I have been browsing the web for hours to find a company that might have some keys left. Then I found this site where they are giving the keys away for free.
I suggest that you check it ouf if you don't have a beta key yet.

http://www.beta-elderscrollsonline.com

Goodluck and enjoy the Beta!

Jesse

played the beta... wont buy it. Im not hater, i love all the TES games but teso suck. it has no climate, nothing to draw you in, it's repeatable to the top. Overall score 6/10

+nice starting idea
+cool "cutscenes"
-repeatable
-not much of action
-boring

Do not make any surveys and delete this thread before someone will lost money from mobile phone!!

did you even try some of the PVP?.. it was amazing! the game got really great 15+
I am not gonna argue with ya, cuz you have you're opinion but I thought the game was amazing, the world was beautiful, and the sound was amazing! if it's raining and you went under a bridge you could hear the rain hittin above you on wood.. haha the little things like that made me smile!

But the PVP was the best thing for me the sieging of the towers, and the actual fighting & controls of the chaos.

Back