• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tom's new lifethread :D

mad?... na i just get little kids pestering me first creon now you?

I don't even take skull? Tell me a place and time and I will take skull and you can chase me around the tibia map.

Fight? Who should I fight against? There is no big teams left on Shadowcores or any half-big wars.

Plus when I am online, Im mostly AFK from the game doing other stuff.

Don't see why you guys won't respect a decent life thread. Don't care if I'm with you guys or not, no one cares about your arguments. The thread is called "Tom's new lifethread" not "Why Tali and Westie dislike each other"

Any new screenies tonight Westie?

yeah should be il be getting on a little later on, hopefully there will be a druid on that wants to level xD

Don't see why you guys won't respect a decent life thread. Don't care if I'm with you guys or not, no one cares about your arguments. The thread is called "Tom's new lifethread" not "Why Tali and Westie dislike each other"

Any new screenies tonight Westie?
he did this to myne and xanabis life thread

will stick some more screens up later been busy with work.

Back