• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tomz = scammer

Repingtibia

Reaction score
toMz says:
Haha
toMz says:
was just gonna rook that char also
toMz says:
You know
toMz says:
when i ran from ankh
toMz says:
i put all my money and everything
toMz says:
in an another depo
toMz says:
that gear
toMz says:
was nothing for me
toMz says: HUEHEUEHEUHE

gıαnnı love u Erin soml says:
pass me my accnt back then if that wasnt the case?
why u taking so long
lol
toMz says:
sec, rooking chars (scammer)

I'm lost...

pretty much he took my accnt gave me his for like 5 seconds changed both the pases but luckily i gave him one of my shit accounts so he decided to rook the chars and then give it back to me. lol

pretty much he took my accnt gave me his for like 5 seconds changed both the pases but luckily i gave him one of my shit accounts so he decided to rook the chars and then give it back to me. lol

So basically what your saying is you tried to scam him by giving him a shitty acc for a 185 EK, but when he saw it wasnt the acc you told him you were gonna give for it, he rooked the chars..
LOL

in my opinion your the only scammer here bud.

Your a d2jsp member! Just saw your topic there x)
btw, you are pretty dumb to not change the password :p

So basically what your saying is you tried to scam him by giving him a shitty acc for a 185 EK, but when he saw it wasnt the acc you told him you were gonna give for it, he rooked the chars..
LOL

in my opinion your the only scammer here bud.

actualy that aint how it went down. i passed him my that account because ive done this trading way to many times and this guy wanted me to give first.. are u serius? fak that so he gets the shity account.. i was just being safe iight dont hate.

and for all u other users trying to make me loook like the scammer as i posted b4

toMz says:
Haha
toMz says:
was just gonna rook that char also
toMz says:
You know
toMz says:
when i ran from ankh
toMz says:
i put all my money and everything
toMz says:
in an another depo
toMz says:
that gear
toMz says:
was nothing for me
toMz says: HUEHEUEHEUHE

that deff looks like a scammer talking to me.
who agrees?

Back