• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature Tonk's - Showoff!

normal_fountainofyouth-2343.jpg

this one is acctually not that bad

It's just a texture in signature format with stupid text surrounded by a white bordering... I don't see how this is a showoff...a 2 year old autistic baby could do this.

It's just a texture in signature format with stupid text surrounded by a white bordering... I don't see how this is a showoff...a 2 year old autistic baby could do this.
You are not that great,
Don't think yourself you are vandam?
Just stfu, Potato, Go just get cooked..

Nothing worthy to show off. The quality of the pictures suck, I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of pictures from Games (Cod, Halo 3). You still managed to ruin the quality of them,
I give you credit for trying to do your own stuff, it means you're not wasting the time of the talented photo editers on this forum by making signatures for you which you request another later.

Tips.

Fix the quality. Don't copy other pictures (Edit them a lot so its not recognizable).

Nothing worthy to show off. The quality of the pictures suck, I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of pictures from Games (Cod, Halo 3). You still managed to ruin the quality of them,
I give you credit for trying to do your own stuff, it means you're not wasting the time of the talented photo editers on this forum by making signatures for you which you request another later.

Tips.

Fix the quality. Don't copy other pictures (Edit them a lot so its not recognizable).

Alright but anyway, I don't need anymore this SHOWOFF, until I make my own signs,
Btw, I took over 3 hours editing, but I didn't really edit good.