• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tons of problems with Geisor ACC

Zatyrax

Photoshop-er!
Reaction score
Hello all!

I am having tons of problems with my site. I start with the worst.
When someone is trying to log in to their account htey get this
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:403 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(23): OTS_Account->getCreated() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(135): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 403

IF someone could help me with all these problems over teamview that would be great! MAby i should use another ACC? :)

Ok, thx :)
But now i have other problems insted :/

When i set the website URL to local host (127.0.0.1) in config.php everything works fine for me, but for everyone else the website is just white...

If is set the website URL to my global ip, my no-ip, svevolution.no-ip.org the site is white for me but for everyone else it looks ok.

White page:
websiteu.png

Ok page:
website2k.png

Last edited:
Thanks guys :) Now i have deleted my old database, created a new, reinstalled modern acc but it still dont work :/

PS: Did it with assistance your tut Kavvson :)

EDIT: Getting this error when trying to accses the site.
websiteerror.png

Last edited:
ah you dont have a file :) i guess a reinstall or try the XAMPP from my tut

Ok, gonna try to make a full reinstall of both XAMPP and the acc again :) I´ll be back with results...

EDIT: Ok now it works for me atleast :D Could someone test if the site works for other pepole to? :) svevolution.no-ip.org :)

Last edited:
Don´t know of bumping is allowed here, and i can´t find the rules. But anyways, bump :)

If someone can link me the rules, i´ll be thankfull :)

Forum Rules

Although the administrators and moderators of OtLand will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of OtLand, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of OtLand reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Only see that? :)

Bump :)

ok, thx :)
but now i have other problems insted :/

when i set the website url to local host (127.0.0.1) in config.php everything works fine for me, but for everyone else the website is just white...

If is set the website url to my global ip, my no-ip, svevolution.no-ip.org the site is white for me but for everyone else it looks ok.

White page:
websiteu.png

ok page:
website2k.png

Your router doesn't allow you to view your website from your public IP. It's because when you try to connect to your public IP you will get router administration. I have the same thing.

Back