• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Too late know how to play!

Nuskei SS

Reaction score
Too Late were at war against Synthessis.

15 - 50

Synthessis was victorious! :cool:

ok. kthxbye. the same amount of ppl online, no pings, no noobchars. :rolleyes:

This is how we do :w00t:

15 - 50

lunarforce too much for you, so you come here bragging about beating some kids with no hands? lol epic

close this tread because of polish spam and give them a warning or ban

Whoever creates another post using foreign language will get an infraction.
This is an official warning.

Last edited:

15 - 50

no noobchars:

You must be fuckin kiddin me, LOL! :D:D:D:D:D:D
You were better this time, but tell me why you didnt want to do one more war mode?
Some Facts : Fullgo got butthurt and logged out, you have spy on our vt and you were usin a lot of noob chars and dont even try to tell me that you didn't cause we all have seen what happen on Cormaya rotworms ; )
See you next time.

And what will you be excited now that we lost? Why do these stupid posts from your website? Let's go back a few days ago, and it got to Yalahar and Venor. Then we did not write anything that you are divisions or 0. But yes, it is Nuskei will be excited to a pixel instead of dealing with his pregnant woman that ruchało already half of the estate. Do not forget to enter the parents, because it's doing great!

Nuskei went retarded so far, he invited lots of noobs, their min. ammount of players was 30. Every single lost battle of nuskei's team was ends like:
Nuskei qutoes "Fuck your mother", "Hope your mother die" and shit things about familly, whos this guy? He's overacting whenver he die, when we fuck him 2x times in yalahar he flame our familly then he exit, Nuskei is really retarded one, believe me or not, never seen such a guy whos flame on famillys, mothers so hard.
It's always back to you nuskei, if u wish to us to lost mothers, etc. It will back to you.
At the end, Your girlfriend named Karolina is always making "SZPAGAT" < she goes splits under my table. :D

that noob chars are new pro evul 15-years kids guild what want to kill some ppl from us (from Synthessis, they m wall us..) you lose like noobs!

hahahahahaha, ok flame my girl good point <3 50;15 and it's all learn to play. You talking about yalahar when i kill your 11 ppl with 4 shooters? ye i remember that or ab'dendriel hellgate? 15;3? zao ? who was running? You. Allways when i'll have ppl to fight i will kick your noobish team ;)

Shakur ok. Czix czix and some other noob was walling us all the time so please stfu random <3

hahahahahaha, ok flame my girl good point <3 50;15 and it's all learn to play. You talking about yalahar when i kill your 11 ppl with 4 shooters? ye i remember that or ab'dendriel hellgate? 15;3? zao ? who was running? You. Allways when i'll have ppl to fight i will kick your noobish team ;)

Shakur ok. Czix czix and some other noob was walling us all the time so please stfu random <3

Allways when you'll have ppl to fight on lunarforce warmode score is 0:50...

IM NOT LEADING ON LUNARFORCE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. TALK TO VEZIV. FUCKING FUCKTARD. kthxbye.

Back