• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tool] Lua scripts Node Builder

Not exactly something I would use but great idea for entry level people. I always support making anything entry level friendly. Great job this time.

This is great, if it's easy enough(looks like it is) to use it'd be an absolutely awesome way to get my kids involved in my ot. They really want to help me but a page full of code does absolutely nothing for them lol.

All the best mate

This is great, if it's easy enough(looks like it is) to use it'd be an absolutely awesome way to get my kids involved in my ot. They really want to help me but a page full of code does absolutely nothing for them lol.

All the best mate
All right then, just so we are clear.

I DO NOT APPROVE OF CHILD LABOR.

Added top menu, layers (probably will add option to create new and rename) and now I'm working on saving and loading project files. After that it's time for Lua code generation.

SnTh4rH56t.gif

Last edited:
What happened to this? this looks super cool and would help (I think lol) to code when being noob in lua lol. Hopefully you can release it someday!
Meh, it got boring, that's all. It was fun developing UI but I can't be bothered adding all these nodes and coding them.

oh that sucks but makes sense. Sorry this didn't got far. And your item tooltip are you going to share it someday? ;)

Back