• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tool] OTUI Editor

oen432

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Oen44
About
OTUI Editor is an open-source, desktop application that allows easy visual GUI design for OTClient modules.

Features
  • Projects support
  • Custom made widgets
  • Custom images
  • Image border (9-slice)
  • Property editor
  • Read and write .otui files
  • Windows and Linux support
Version: Early Alpha
Source: Oen44/OTUIEditor (https://github.com/Oen44/OTUIEditor)
Preview:

Appreciate your contribution, keep up the good job.

Hello there,

can't thank you enough for such a tool, it might come in handy for lots of people trying to get rid of cipsoft's client, simply excellent.

Best Wishes
Okke

Cool project, one more tool for comunity!

One more of the most useful tool the community needs right now.
Thank you for your contributions

Looks amazing but could you go more in detail on how to build it I don't get how to compile/build, don't know how to use QT kinda confusing.

I think you should consider building that souce code and add releases every some major changes or setup appveyor something similar so it builds for you.

I think you should consider building that souce code and add releases every some major changes or setup appveyor something similar so it builds for you.
That's the plan, there is no need to do that now, had to pause development, will come back in the future.

Back