• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tooltip display more than text?

zippy

Reaction score
Hello,

i would like to make the tooltip display more than text. E.g if i make otui for different tooltip displays. Where i have image to display in the tooltip and some text. Maybe next time i would have 2 images and text

Lua:
AbilityIcon < UIButton
  size: 56 56
  anchors.top: parent.top
  anchors.left: parent.left
  image-source: ui/slot
  focusable: false
  icon-size: 56 56
  border: 1 #766351
  auto-focus: first

UIWidget
    id: shortcut
    anchors.bottom: parent.bottom
    anchors.left: parent.left
    margin: 0 0 -32 -3
    image-source: ui/shortcut
    color: #bcaba1

Thats an example of how child styles are built (something like adding them inside a tab)

I understand, but at the moment it seems i can only assign text to the tooltip and nothing else

I understand, but at the moment it seems i can only assign text to the tooltip and nothing else
You can change the child type to UIWidget (that supports images with image-source), label thats text and any other kind of supported widgedType on otclient

You can change the child type to UIWidget (that supports images with image-source), label thats text and any other kind of supported widgedType on otclient
Hm, i looked into tooltip core and as I understand it init the widget at start once. How can i later on apply style? It seems tab create widget. But is it a good idea to create widget for every tooltip? Or is it possible to reuse

Last edited:
Back