• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Top 3 best memories of Radonia.

Hahaha, me and Theski never got tired of it. And we were even more than at Jimmy's house... :p

MY best memory, was finding the mino torture chamber in rook. While souldrainer followed me. Only to find the chest at the end was behind a locked door..

(Souldrainer had to add the rope holes and mino spawns before i went in there. cause the map was incomplete.

My level 23 No-Voc is still stuck down there. with 7.4k in his hand.

Hahaha, me and Theski never got tired of it. And we were even more than at Jimmy's house... :p

Good times, when i was loved by the community more or less, i actually had a period in the first up and running Radonia when everyone on the server was against me, everyone was looking to kill me which pretyt much sucked, but they never managed XD
i hope to see you 2 back on exile when it comes online

Over and out / Jimmy~~

1. Got revench after Flare(Jonny) killed me :D
2. In the rotworm cave when Demon Skeleton was spawned there :D
3. Did a sorcerer and took it to level 25 on 1 day! :O After around half year retried on Radonia :p Still nows the secret of it ;o

Good times, when i was loved by the community more or less, i actually had a period in the first up and running Radonia when everyone on the server was against me, everyone was looking to kill me which pretyt much sucked, but they never managed XD
i hope to see you 2 back on exile when it comes online

Over and out / Jimmy~~

I loved when I camed to you're house, you gaved me a plate set. I was fucking as hell like for 3-4 days. :)

1. When I got bugged inside the GM house.
2. When my character accidently got deleted due server crash. (skozi)
3. When Souldrainer busted my 6man FISHINGFARM!!!! :<?
4. When my outfits fucked up. I could only look like a frog, elf, dwarf or a cult.

And it's about time to tell you now soul, I didn't think it should go unoticed. But when I got my character back from the server crash, you gave me (as you probobly remember) like 20mil exp instead of 2mil. (I still remember the reaction from the lvl 15 newbie standing next to me when I levled from 50 to 104~ on a singel wolf;D) But anyway, You told me to log out and changed my exp back to normal. But a few days later, I noticed that my HP/MP and cap was still the same as a 104 ED(at lvl 50~). BOOOOOJAAHHHHH!

blame me, hate me, I'll take no offence.

1 When I reached mag lvl 70 on me druid
2 When I looted my first BoH at necros
3 Maybe, when I met all the nice peoples on this server (Especiialy THESKI who gave me EQ to start leveling my first character)

1. When I started mapping for this server as the 3rd (?) team member ever.
2. I was FUCKING angry on Souldrainer when he removed the famous TRADING ROUTE!
3. Me and "Pwns You" being the first to discover the Necro spawn in the swamp:D

Not sure if anyone still remembers me...
But i guess my best memories were maybe when i war fishing with badtoffel and i didn't even know he was the owner of the server :eek:
Don't remember so much from when i played radonia but the worst would be when i realised you could use cipbot on humans... Don't know why it took me so long to realise that tho... Thought it had disabled it for some reason ;d

Hahaha, ofc. I remember you, Hell. :) I trust that I will see you in-game when we get started. :D

1. When i logged in to the server for the first time..
2. When i walked 1 step..
3. When i logged out from the server..

x)

When my friends played, and we owned the server
Flezhter, azeto, nufek, and 4 a name on 4 letters(dont remember)
And the 4 letter dude, came and killed alot of peeps, and they got so mad that they deleted the 4 letter dude and fletzher. That was funny

hahah xD :D

Back