• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Top 3 best PvPers @ Softcores!

nah orkbot doesnt have dash just magwall timer and such

yea... u know all bot features and blame other to use bot?
are you kidding me? get a life

EDIT:

I just understood what everyone was crying about...

Master Katrila got 2 Owners. Retard and Alex. Is it the alex who played Razino from 240 to 320? Or is it anyone else?

Anyway doesn't matter which Alex just shows that the biggest flamer and spammer aka Katrila is flaming around and talking bad about us and CAN'T EVEN FIGHT ON HIS OWN CHARACTER HAHAHAHA

All you do is botting in Demona while 2 level 250+ Elite Knights are blocking the paths to it and then you're spamming.. bla bla im unkillable im best leveler.

I bet Pierce has sent ya his Demona Script so you can use it cuz u can't even make your own one..

You don't have to lie Katrila and Pierce doesn't need that aswell.
Reading is enough proof.

Cassius you don't need to comment anything aswell.

Last edited:
naw soo cute <3, felling cool now? i havent seen u outside dp for looong time now, and btw iam playin wc3 thats why iam not on it. would love to see u take pz anyday, btw why do u even care if i bott demona or not? iam makin profit and levels? enough said.

Jalla peace out, roger that, iam king kong, the bomb, IAM NAPALM!

Lol its not that he cant its that he just doesn't right now because he has fun playing other shit (Games). Yet again your just another person that fails at trying to state facts

naw soo cute <3, felling cool now? i havent seen u outside dp for looong time now, and btw iam playin wc3 thats why iam not on it. would love to see u take pz anyday, btw why do u even care if i bott demona or not? iam makin profit and levels? enough said.

Jalla peace out, roger that, iam king kong, the bomb, IAM NAPALM!

he took pz today, we had ob and guess who lost:)

1. Renacashi
2. Qknight
3. Ice Meto

gogo flame me ;< ;D

And i have one little question to you guys posting in this thread or ''spamming'' please go ontopic again because i see like 5 pages with only ''blablablablbSBLSLBASBDFJDFJDFJDFJDFJDFJDFJDFJDFJDFJDFJDFJNL<'' The tread is called top 3 pvpers on softcores not top 3 spammers on softcores

Thanks for listening

I played katrila untill he took it back today bcuz he wants to b with pierce and suspicious etc :(,

no alex i took it back cuz negern told me u woukld backstabb me, and iam the real owner of it, so its not like u can go war against the ppl iam with on my char? and i know u love negern to much to leave him.- our team allways split up in the retarded end....................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
IAM NAPALM!

Back