• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@top 3 pvpers

1. Qknight
2. The Aftermath
3. Rly dont know who Im gonna pick to third place ^^.

/ Andreas Hangover
-----------
Playing in memory of Sweety Montana <3 :D

ingen vill veta ditt namn så tyst ;)

You were rly funny there :), Why dont you come back to icechaw so I can fuck u up a little bit :D?

/ Andreas Hangover
--------------
Playing in memory of Sweety Montana :D<3

You were rly funny there :), Why dont you come back to icechaw so I can fuck u up a little bit :D?

/ Andreas Hangover
--------------
Playing in memory of Sweety Montana :D<3

because i dont wanna play something that unserious like icechaw ktxnbaj

But sure try to kill me if i would log in heh and dont forget to turn off your healbot'n'dash

Lol Bazzese.. Stupid idiot... You got healbot'n'dash'n'ue script ;P

don't wanna flame you but I think that ALL OTS ARE UNSERIOS !!!! KKKKKKKKKKKKK ? COME IRIDIA MY NAME IS Chealiee

Lol Bazzese.. Stupid idiot... You got healbot'n'dash'n'ue script ;P

don't wanna flame you but I think that ALL OTS ARE UNSERIOS !!!! KKKKKKKKKKKKK ? COME IRIDIA MY NAME IS Chealiee

som om inte du har cheat käften zackis

if u ppl vote for someone be sure he/she has skill and "at least" can heal
without a bot lol
codon and aftermath might be good when it comes to run, with dash ofc, but ever seen them healing manually? aftermath can get soloed by a lvl 100 using frigos lol and codon just stand there healing 1 min after getting hitted and tbh i doubt theres any good pvpr here
at least qknight, hes the only who had the balls to log in and take pz under the non bot week without a team, apart from me and javi ofc
but anyway, the faggot killed me when i had to afk

but lets see
ppl with pvp, for me its everyone who hs decent skills in a rela combat
mhm ciaran"glock" in any char,gotta see u in a 7,4 ot serv with no hotkeys 100k in irl if u keal me >;(, phil (klash), qknight he only spams ue tho, jastah u'll never see such a druid shooting paras exactly in the right moment lol
even tho he plays druid i have to run after him healing with a knight or rp xddd, dark legon and storm giant
didnt seen anyone else in the no bot week

if u ppl vote for someone be sure he/she has skill and "at least" can heal
without a bot lol
codon and aftermath might be good when it comes to run, with dash ofc, but ever seen them healing manually? aftermath can get soloed by a lvl 100 using frigos lol and codon just stand there healing 1 min after getting hitted and tbh i doubt theres any good pvpr here
at least qknight, hes the only who had the balls to log in and take pz under the non bot week without a team, apart from me and javi ofc
but anyway, the faggot killed me when i had to afk

but lets see
ppl with pvp, for me its everyone who hs decent skills in a rela combat
mhm ciaran"glock" in any char,gotta see u in a 7,4 ot serv with no hotkeys 100k in irl if u keal me >;(, phil (klash), qknight he only spams ue tho, jastah u'll never see such a druid shooting paras exactly in the right moment lol
even tho he plays druid i have to run after him healing with a knight or rp xddd, dark legon and storm giant
didnt seen anyone else in the no bot week
I was there aswell, ! I killed the aftermath couple times :p !

I was there aswell, ! I killed the aftermath couple times :p !

aftermath wasnt a big deal during that week
anyway i just saw u like 2 times, both with a team
the first was when ur team was attaking glock then i went there to keal u all but tupac told me br = friend, stop :<
but well if u was there agaisnt some good ppl i think u got skills

Back