• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Top Boys ruling 3/5

Lal i'm sorry but all 3 teams they just fought ARE BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@Fodey
Your team is decent but still could never compete with me if i still played :) gogo pwn these newbs

Omfg now I saw the third movie against Yakuza I really think u guys rock menz xD In the beginning they came with like 20 people and u were only 10 and they died 1 by 1. You guys rock in mwalling ;D

Omfg now I saw the third movie against Yakuza I really think u guys rock menz xD In the beginning they came with like 20 people and u were only 10 and they died 1 by 1. You guys rock in mwalling ;D

Hehe thx m8, the funny is ive tryed to exp today like 6 times and they coming and trying to sneak me and failing, but ofc they got me 1 time with 10ppl~. But we'll see how the OB tonight will go :)
GL HF Yakuza.

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN

Lal i'm sorry but all 3 teams they just fought ARE BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@Fodey
Your team is decent but still could never compete with me if i still played :) gogo pwn these newbs

haha, well not so hard to own on a 360 ed. ;]
I bet that youll get me in like 3 ues.
Well, thanks, we will. ;]

I think obs would be alot more fun if we fought any team that actually had a chance against us.. :p

Druliga~

Forgot to add something, why do we keep getting accused of using combo bot? Ever heard of counting? It's called ventrilo but I bet u guys are using skype or w/e during fights.

Well I dno if you guys are fighting fair but you sure have same target veri veri fast xd

What u think if a guy screaming like "ICE METO" "TARGET ICE METO" but on swedish, wouldnt u target him direcly then? Btw we have played for a long time togheter to, so we really know what we doing in the ob's etc. And NO we are not using Combobot or something, thats just for noobs..

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN

Well I dno if you guys are fighting fair but you sure have same target veri veri fast xd

it's called pvp skills, not cheating. Accuse us all u want of being skilled that's just flattering :)

Back
Top Bottom