• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Top Fragger command

Webus

Reaction score
Hello, I need a command that checks the monthly storage of !frags , and then shows it like the !rank command.
I analyzed the !frag command for a while and noticed the function "useFragHandler", I'm not sure if that's needed but I don't want to get into it before some advice.
Thanks n_n!

You can try this..

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<mod name="Highscore Book" version="1.0" author="Sonik" enabled="yes">
	<action itemid="1981" event="buffer"><![CDATA[
		if(item.actionid >= 150 and item.actionid <= 158) then
			doShowTextDialog(cid, item.itemid, getFragString((item.actionid - 150)))
		else
			_result = false
		end
	]]></action>
	<item id="1981" article="a" name="highscore book" override="yes"/>
</mod>

So you just changed getHighscoreString to getFragString from this code?
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<mod name="Highscore book" version="1.0" author="The Forgotten Server" contact="otland.net" enabled="yes">
	<action itemid="1981" event="buffer"><![CDATA[
		if(item.actionid >= 150 and item.actionid <= 158) then
			doShowTextDialog(cid, item.itemid, getHighscoreString((item.actionid - 150)))
		else
			_result = false
		end
	]]></action>
	<item id="1981" article="a" name="highscore book" override="yes"/>
</mod>
Does "getFragString" even exist? what does it do? I don't really understand how does that work, i have that highscores book mod on my server by default but it does nothing.
Thanks for your help n_n

I doubt there is even a function that gets the total number of frags and highscores them. The only one I know of is the one where it gets the player's frags.

Back