• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Top nightbreed help bug players

gary kasparov

Reaction score
Elite sniper. From lvl 150 to lvl 325

king kinght from up 200 lvls more

gaori from lvl 41 to lvl 310

elite master up by bug too

daniela from lvl 175 to 287

xavi ups 30 lvls

kingsolo from 181 to 271

octupus gun(poor man lol die by nightbreed apocalypse)he not up by bug

serial killer from lvl 140 to lvl 246

luis metera 80 lvl more

and they are not more ban...
All noob skills

Yes, I think they should be Deleted.

I went from 5th position in server to 15th ^^.

Yours,
Fallen Hero

<_<

yes
that´s the best thing to do now.. they are trying stay in the serv.
kingsolo is waiting for the banishement day. lol
sometimes when i see he i sad hello kingsolo xp player bug
he answer:leave me alone ...
Lol
but they will not be deleted.
they will be hunted?

You forgot to mention your name gary kasparov, i also summoned exp bugs for you aswell.

I even gave you donor items.

Give it up man, get a life, no one cares, especially me.

Btw I am no longer a gm there, you need to move on, stop worrying about what everyone else has.

Welcome to the real world where things in life aren't equal or fair. If you want something in life you have to take it, no one is going to give it to you.

I hope this has brought you some insight gary kasparov.

you are absolutely right.
you make me think about somethings ther i still wanting in my real fife but forget.
i admirate your pacience...
i didnt kill the bugs and you know why im telling that
if you dont know, please think in, before answer this...and remember wat i said in the day ther we talk for the first time
in cyc cave in south of temple
dont change your mind... youre in the right path

Last edited:
you help me.. you help fallen hero too? and wat about chantarell? nohr...?
all know tha players that you have help...

flaming druid.day after day, you dissapointme more whit your low intelligence....you still a lil bit funny lol
i agree when ninghtbreed says that nobody cares about that... if you pay attention flamming, and use you brain you will see that is a messsage for me..nobody cares ... its true .
he helpme?
check a character called plz stop that
check my death list and you will , see whow many times i dead and look my lvs. all simmilar...look for daniela deaths or gaori deaths... make a comparation whit me .
Thet die at lvl 100 and then at lvl 300...understand now why will be always possible find them?

Last edited:
his low intelligence? if no body cares then why must you endlessly bitch over and over again. honestly kid, your not going to win, and what your going to come up with a "your moma" joke again? or you guna call me a virgin again? OH NOES!!!!!

kgasic is so happy lool
i have no doubs that he is thinkin I WIN I WIN
i dont will answer more because you can reply 80 times and i can not...

your saying i reply 80 times yet to every one of my posts there are 1-4 of your posts in reply to it posting stuipidity

Back