• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Torena - Rookgaard OTS looking for scripters!

Kernaut

Reaction score
1uZaDEu.png

Hello Guys!

Work on the map of our server has just ended. We are looking for two scripters to help us with some quest's, npc and the balance.

DHv2JOJ.png

I felt a great pain coming from the area of the right shoulder, I reflexively wanted to look at it when I suddenly realized that I can not see anything. In addition, I was unable to make any move. - Kernaut ?! I heard a voice in the distance sounding similar to a temple monk named Cipfried. Internally, I felt a little calmer and thanks to that I probably regained full awareness and control over the body. I opened my eyes slowly. Dozens of black spots dawned in my eyes, somewhere between them I saw a tall figure aiming towards me in a hurry. I rubbed my eyes with my left hand and looked again. I noticed a long, ankle-length, brown robe with a hood. At the time I was sure that it was Cipfried. - Kernaut! How is this possible? Last time I saw you here, when you had a level 20 scroll, said the monk, crouching beside me. At this moment, memory returned to me, I already knew why and how I found myself in the temple. I immediately recovered, put my left hand on the floor, and then tried to get up, saying: - There is nothing to wait for, organize a meeting with the advice of Rookgaard, bad times have come! - ending the sentence, I stood by my own strength.

The meeting took place the following day: Erwin - a dwarf representative, Doreen - mother of nature, representative of the elves, and Cipfried - a monk representing the population of the city of Torena. Apart from them, there was also the object of all the confusion there - Kernaut - a man called Rookstayer, he never wanted to stand against the oracle. He believed that his destiny was Rookgaard. He told about what happened just before he found himself in the temple. The probability that Kernaut will revive in front of Cipfried was rather negligible, because until yesterday he had a scroll with level 119 of experience. Nobody even thought that someone like him could be defeated in battle. And yet. From the Kernaut novel, it appeared that he came across a place where he could see a mysterious portal with an amazing magical power. At some point the portal began to run out of a huge number of monsters, which in turn began to run apart, each in a different direction. As if they had assigned tasks or goals to accomplish. One of them noticed Kernaut hiding, he did not look like any of the monster that the rookstayer had met on his way. He was unbelievably tall and well-built, he was a bit like a cross between a man and a bull. After a moment's gaze, he headed for Kernaut, who immediately stood up and began to run away. Rookstayer turned away during the escape, and then he saw a huge boulder flying towards him, which after a while hit him on the shoulder, causing him to fall. The monster came to the lying victim and dealt a final blow without flinching. This meant that Rookgaard was in great danger, which, moreover, was confirmed by numerous deaths long afterwards. To control the situation, three races decided to unite and fight the impending evil.

One of the races - dwarves offered additional shelter in their city and training in melee combat. The second - the elves promised to help with the development of distance fighting skills. Torena, on the other hand, hailed Kernaut as king, hoping that he would lead them to fight against evil. For a king, Kernaut began with rapid changes. He closed the room with the oracle, declaring that no one would move from here until Rookgaard will be safe again.

ABOUT THE SERVER

Exp:
Low Exp Stage
Skills: Probably x2
Mapa: Edited Rookgaard 7.6
Client: Own Client (based on 7.72)
Pvp: Yes, probably 50+
Systems: More information on Announcement (coming soon)

PICTURES

SbdshdR.png

CmkSCO1.png

2RWVkLC.png

EzvN92B.png

XHvarTr.png

sfAd6EJ.png

6u9010z.png

6u9010z.png

8NzBP8X.png

8lkTi2W.png

zQdxz1r.png