• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Total War Frags - Track of deaths.

CarN

Reaction score
This thread will be used to keep track of the war frags and who's currently winning;

Victory have 17 members.
Chilean Fraggers + Shadowcore Legends + Dah-Fack have 22 members.

Score for Victory; 43
Score for Chilean Fraggers + Shadowcore Legends + Dah-fack; 25

These figures are taken from the deaths lists.
Let me know if you frag someone so I can update the list. :)

Latest Death for Allies: Phoenix.
Latest Death for Enemys: Iceflame.

Last edited:
you speak if your team only fight Yalahar stairs, we will fight the open Battle?, on Sunday put to Chilean time we call our group :)

I miss hearing also add to Almighty Force are allies of your team

MP TO ' THE MAGE OF MERLYN ' to tell me the time of the open battle

check gajowys deathlist and you can see that he aint with us..just yesterday we killed him 2 times and he is the leader of that guild

you speak if your team only fight Yalahar stairs, we will fight the open Battle?, on Sunday put to Chilean time we call our group :)

I miss hearing also add to Almighty Force are allies of your team

MP TO ' THE MAGE OF MERLYN ' to tell me the time of the open battle

Almight Force is neutral, dont talk if you dont know what your talking about thanks <3

I took all frags starting from 1 week ago, when the war pretty much started.

Ask Rov~
He did exiva ous like ea 30 sec just to have time to run around all Zaoan and to hide is pz sooo
Bitch please make something better then that

Bitch please, you shouldn't open your mouth because I have never seen you outside pz

Back