• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts Tournament coins add 12.64 OTServBR

Sriago

Reaction score
I would like a script that adds x amount of tournament coins to the character when he clicks on an item.

Do you know something I can take a look at?
8 April 2021,

It works ? Yes and no, at same time using Tibia Coins is not working.
Now is possible to change tibiaCoin into Tournament Coin all the store, replacing on init.lua canRemoveCoins to TournamentCoins.

Checking src ( use visual ) look for Tournament, you will find some src from 12.72+ getting (0) on uint32_t, i try it (player->getTournamentBalance) , added same funcions as TibiaCoins on each file was writed, getTibiaCoins, AddTibiaCoins, RemoveTibiaCoins, etc into getTournamentCoins, etc.
Isn't working, of course i added each line and lines db.query in order to update the db.

But well is a good start on github, just missing anyone who knows c++ in order to know what is missing here.

Back