• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Tower Defense Script

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like doMoveCreature() but I think its the easiest way without source edit. (I used it for my tortoise race game once)

Wow this is truly awesome :) I always wanted this on OT.

Interesting idea.
You might want to try doFollowCreature(..) with some base at the end which the creature will move towards. No idea if they would work better tho.

Thought about that, unfortunately it doesn't work in this case because of several reasons. :(

The price has been changed to 19€ and won't be changed again.
3 sales so far btw.

Recommended to anyone, it's a great code.
The only problem I've had is that I can't use /reload anymore - it causes a segmentation fault on a Linux environment.

Red

Recommended to anyone, it's a great code.
The only problem I've had is that I can't use /reload anymore - it causes a segmentation fault on a Linux environment.

Red

Has this problem on windows as well. Any way to correct this?

In mine, they can summon tower in the path, some monsters get stucked and more stuff

Ancores are the scripts modularized?
I'm not sure what this means, sorry.

Has this problem on windows as well. Any way to correct this?
I'll have a look at this problem today and give everyone the new version if I find out the problem.

In mine, they can summon tower in the path, some monsters get stucked and more stuff
You don't have the latest version and you also didn't setup everything correct, sent you the newest version.

DOnt buy nothing from this shit, is an scammer, he stole me 90 euros!

DOnt buy nothing from this shit, is an scammer, he stole me 90 euros!

Do you have any proof? I had no problems dealing with him, other than a slightly defective script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back