• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

!tp talkaction

Lidrox

Reaction score
There was this script in a 8.4 server i used to play that you'd say !tp Lidrox , (Lidrox would be a character on the server) and it would send a message saying, Silyx(the other char on that server that said !tp Lidrox) is trying to teleport you, to be teleported say !accept, and it would teleport Lidrox to Silyx. I could get my hand in part of that talkaction but it wont work in 9.82 can some1 try to fix it please. Thank you.

PHP:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
    if(param ~= "")then
        local player = getPlayerByName(param)
        local pos = getCreaturePosition(cid)
        local expire = 30 -- time to expire invocation
        if(isPlayer(player))then
                setPlayerStorageValue(player, 30000, os.time()+expire)
                setPlayerStorageValue(player, 30001, pos.x)
                setPlayerStorageValue(player, 30002, pos.y)
                setPlayerStorageValue(player, 30003, pos.z)
                doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 19, "Please wait for "..getPlayerName(player).." to !accept")
                doPlayerSendTextMessage(player, 19, ""..getPlayerName(cid).." is trying to tp you. !accept if you want.")
        else
            doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Wrong player.")
        end
    else
        doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Please write the player name.")
    end
    return TRUE
end
PHP:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
    local pos = {x=getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 30001), y=getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 30002), z=getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 30003), stackpos=1}
if getCreatureCondition(cid, CONDITION_INFIGHT) > 0 then
doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You cannot use this while in battle.") else
doTeleportThing(cid, pos)
    end
    return TRUE
end

Back