• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trade Here!!!!!!!

Casa

Welsh Reaper
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
I am willing to stand in the middle of payments!
I have shown my willing by donating allot to this cause, and Want to up my rep here as a middle man for trading!
So anyone wanting to trade accounts for cash or other accounts can come to me!....
I have done this with other games Namely Knight online and have a formidable reputaion with them!
So anyone wanting a Middle man to check the person has the items requested on a certain server, or even hold the items until the payment has been made i am your person!
Atleast you have a little security of knowing your Items or your monney isnt lost until payment this way!
Yours Casatronico.
And for your own security Talaturen has my paypal account details at hand because i have donated 3 times to him... so I am 100% trust worthy and am willing to help others that mayy feel that they be conned!

Last edited:
Well i'm playing on Secura but prefer to see what you offer first.

Server Non-Pvp:
Lvl 42 (7% till lvl 42) Royal Paladin (been premmy before)
Crusador helmet/Boh/Blue robe/K legs/Bp Bolts/2k in cash i gues.

ANywais how mutch "Euro's" would u offer for them?
P.s I'v lost my rec-key number -.-"..

If we trade.. I know your trustworthly so before you transfer money to me i will wait untail u get an New recoverey-Key mailed by Cip (You pai the new Rec-Key! xD)

Oh how mutch would you ask for it? And how can I trust you.. with simple I lost my rec-key is'nt enough to me

B4 Mods shift this...

Do you like need a % of the cash or smthing?

Is it really hard to understand whats hes doing? Hes like a middle man of trades meaning he'll watch the person and make sure they're not trying to scam you and makes sure they have the items on hand.

If you dont beleive him dont.. As he is a donator here Im sure he is trustworthy...

Back