• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trade

strike95

ROSESTYLEZ 2012
Reaction score
Hello to all,

I am selling a very rare item named Blood Orb. As 'famous' item said, it's unobtainable item (obtainable trough event), is for sale now.
--------
Blood_Orb.gif

You see a blood orb.
-It weighs 1.50 oz.

Make the offers here.

SOLD FOR: Nose Ring+Soul Stone+14kk

THREAD CLOSED.

Last edited:
who the fucks care? if that was a donation item, you house would be full of them

That's wrong lol :blink: As far as I know, Nethershadow owns at least 400kk pure cash ... So those exp scrolls are bought with game cash mostly ...

hahaha he buys the exp scrolls for rl cash because i see him relog and lvl up and relog and lvl up of course he donate it what a fucking geek! because he want to be the top lvl but he is shit paladin he hit maybe 1000 xD the real top lvl in icechaw is Skeptik he hit 2.6k+ with ue and nether top llv he hit 1000 and always die all time hahahahaha

That's wrong lol :blink: As far as I know, Nethershadow owns at least 400kk pure cash ... So those exp scrolls are bought with game cash mostly ...

so thats why he logged out, logged in, get 2 lvls, logout again,, login again get another 2 lvls and etc..

Back