• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trading in points for god http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vacona

Reaction score
in my account I have two char, an MS, an EK, I need to be able to login sorted out in two.
Points paid on site directly with one of god.
Home - ShadowCores
^_^

Do you mean that you want your character to be split up in two accounts? I'm sorry but we do not offer that kind of service. If I missunderstood you, please notify me!

with q you guys think this service could have a higher profit, because the hand has not solve this ...
since many players would pay to own.
;)

with q you guys think this service could have a higher profit, because the hand has not solve this ...
since many players would pay to own.
;)
Do you actually think you can get a gamemaster position on a server this big by donating?

That isn't even something that we would ever consider, no matter on how many points would be in question, or how few players we would have. We are not interested in a "higher profit", and if we would, there would be a lot of ways to accomplish that (without handing out power-positions for money). Money is not our target and if you want to buy yourself power, try on some server that actually offers some kind of power in their website shop(exp-scrolls, overpowered items, private spawns), because we don't offer that now and we will not do it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back