• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Trading] My 106 ED & 85 EK

Danny_

Evora Project Dev
Reaction score
My account currently contains a 105~~ ED & a 85~~ EK on the world Elysia. The characters will come naked, and what I ask for in trade for these is a account with a 90~~+/- Royal Paladin on the world Elysia also.

There are no criminal records on the account whatsoever, and I expect the trader to also have a clean account.
All the big quests ( Poi, Inq, DHQ, Annih, Yalahar, Wrath of the Emperor) Have not been completed on my account.

What I also asks for is that the character I receive is not hunted, I also accept 90+/- Royal Paladins that are being transfered to Elysia if you pay for it.

My characters are currently highly respected on the server, and protected by many so you'll have a great shot too start playing here with my characters.

Please add: [email protected]

If interested.

The account currently has 29 days left of Premium Time, take your chance now.

Last edited:
Back