• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tragedy

Protegy

Luminiferous Aether
Reaction score
That horrible feeling you get when you log into tibia to find out you got hacked...

hacked.jpg

I remember getting hacked while I was mana sitting logged on with nothing in ankrahmun faster than I could recover my account </3

Well you gotta look at the bright side of my situation, this hacker may have taken my boh, hat of the mad, Focus Cape, Vampire Shield, Hailstorm rod, and my 314k that was in my bank, but if you look at the picture atleast he left me my plate legs. :3

it's all good, if you play lunara i could help you out a little bit :p or pandoria.. one of those 2

Cousin got hacked we he was like level 68 or something and had like a ton of stuff, like 50cc, and a ton of equipment and he lost it all. But then me and some of my other friends helped him out and now he has like a level 250 pally or something.

look at the bright side of it :) now you can focus your free time from 16th december on Atlantis World :)

Back