• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trailer for Archlight - Paying

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Looking for someone interested in making a short trailer for Archlight.

Will be of course paying for this, and can supply most the footage, need someone good at sony vegas pro/similar program to put it nicely together.

Please pm me some of your work as well as your contact info.

Thank you

I can do that.
I'm not professional not even close to be even average, but been learning quite a few things about editing clips and I do my best to make it as good as I can.

Cost for service would still remain same 5€/h.
Latest video shows quite lot of different effects I tested.
One of the most edited part were the dancing bananas, whole scene took me 2 hours.
Second scene was the ending which also took me like 2 hours.
Rest of it was quite simple and got better at it over-time.
Entire video took me ~30 hours to make.
Although I'm sure you don't want 10+min trailer xD

I am actually capable of making unique background music too, but that takes as much time as editing videos, so I haven't rly bothered.

When you interested let me know, show your footage and give me more details then I can give price offers.

I can do that.
I'm not professional not even close to be even average, but been learning quite a few things about editing clips and I do my best to make it as good as I can.

One of the most edited part were the dancing bananas, whole scene took me 2 hours.

I am actually capable of making unique background music too, but that takes as much time as editing videos, so I haven't rly bothered.

When you interested let me know, show your footage and give me more details then I can give price offers.
Another guy pm'd me a bit before you, he had a few highlight reels he made that I like, i'll see if he can do what im looking for, if not i'll pm you :)

I can do that.

I charged a guy $600 bucks for a website once, all I did was take a flash template decompiled it and rebuilt it, hardest part was converting 2 gigs of raw video into a web ready compression, although the computer did all the work... the guy came back to me and told me part of it was missing... I told him not my problem, now I gotta re-cut all the video.. and charged him another $200 redo it, only took 2 hours to redo the video... don't sell yourself short :)

I remember when i made $75 in less then 5 minutes.. all the lady needed was a menu change but she didn't have the source so I asked her the website, downloaded the menu decompiled made the correction and sent it to her.

You have to see the value in the things you are good at, although 30 hours for a 10 minute video is kind long :p

Keep practicing you will get the hang of things :)

Last edited:
Back