• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Train moving would be nice (HELP)

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello this is a sort of railway cart script im looking for when the cart goes on a railway but this is a huge amount of items more that will need to go on 2 railway like a locomotive/train :) (Ops: The script needs to able for 8.50 or higher) I use TFS as and distro :)

YOU COULD ALSO POST A WORKING RAILWAY SCRIPT SINCE I HAVENT FOUND ONE!

Pic:

Last edited:
wow... there's like no chance in hell of making this script dude, it would require moving like 100 items (remove then create new) as well as any passengers etc... dude... this script is possible, but unless you're offering like £500 nobody will script this for you lol it's just WAY too hard.

It allready is an script who does this, but yeah it would be hard its very true what you says tosuxo, i didnt request a npc so i wont add a npc, but this request is kinda old and it wasnt me who posted the latest bump so no idea with this anymore.

Back