• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action Train room with anti bot/afk by Gesior

Very good script, but i won't use it cuz i don't like the training "feature" in OTs... I think i'm very old styled :p.

Nevermind, i think i have an idea for this script to beat the taskers:

Don't remember if was here or on "anOTer.net" forum where i saw an "antibot" script which consists in every X minutes appears a broadcast asking a simple aritmethic operation and gives 1 minute and X tries to answer correctly, otherwise you will be kicked.

This could be added in to this script to ask the player a simple operation (random of course) every time he or she clicks the lever; That way you discourage the player to click the lever too often (and also you could request a payment for every click on it), and prevent the use of "cheater" programs...

i have TFS 0.3.3 8.41 . Plx help who paste to doors.lua . Plx send me doors.lua for tfs 0.3.3 with antibot system

PS. My english ist not god because im from Poland

Back