• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Train system Kas

MxSoft

Leave Tibia, Live Life.
Solutions
Reaction score
Im looking for train system of kazz 100% working for 8.6

Isn't it just a simple action script with teleport?

The Wagon Ticket is a Ticket which is needed for using the Ore Wagon system in Kazordoon.
You can buy a Wagon Ticket for 250 gp from any of the Ore Wagon System Ticket Seller NPCs:

Lokur (Kazordoon Depot)
Brodrosch (Kazordoon's Steamship)
Dukosh
Lukosh
Pukosh
Gewen
The ticket lasts for one week and you will be able to transport between Depot, Shops, Temple, Steamship and Kazordoon's Main Gate.
Full RL :D

The Wagon Ticket is a Ticket which is needed for using the Ore Wagon system in Kazordoon.
You can buy a Wagon Ticket for 250 gp from any of the Ore Wagon System Ticket Seller NPCs:

Lokur (Kazordoon Depot)
Brodrosch (Kazordoon's Steamship)
Dukosh
Lukosh
Pukosh
Gewen
The ticket lasts for one week and you will be able to transport between Depot, Shops, Temple, Steamship and Kazordoon's Main Gate.
Full RL :D

Then it is a simple script. Ask in Support, I'm sure someone will help you out for free.

Isn't it just a simple action script with teleport?

Not if you want it 100% with all transcripts and exact coordinates/functionality.

@Topic:
I can sell this, contact me via pm to discuss price. Will include map pieces with uids for you to paste.

Last edited:
Anyone else can do it for free if you post in support board.

Anyone else can do it for free if you post in support board.

Nobody will do what I'm offering for free. I have exact coordinates and transcripts for the entire system and will provide the maps with uids set and signs accurately filled in. It takes a couple of hours to collect all of the information for a 100% accurate system, which is what he's looking to buy.

I know is simple, mock already did it, but i want something 100% as RL im working in my project and i really want quality in it.

Nobody will do what I'm offering for free. I have exact coordinates and transcripts for the entire system and will provide the maps with uids set and signs accurately filled in. It takes a couple of hours to collect all of the information for a 100% accurate system, which is what he's looking to buy.

It takes 3 minutes to scripts and 177 to get the npc texts. So it would just be the lack of a detailed request.

Do you want to expend 3 minutes in my request? :D

It takes 3 minutes to scripts and 177 to get the npc texts. So it would just be the lack of a detailed request.

Almost everything in global Tibia is easy to script, what's not easy is making sure everything is accurate. It's time consuming and often frustrating, but that's what I do and that's what I'm willing to sell here.

Back