• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trainers??

gunmetal

Reaction score
Ok so i have a question for the community.

My server is a low rate server. Since working on my OT ive come across this idea many times and id like to know what you guys think.
I curently do not have trainers or was intending to put trainers but id like to keep rates low. What would you recomend if i lower my rates (currently 15x skills) and allow the use of trainers so that people have that option. Also what rates would you think are acceptable with the introduction to trainers

Discuss! :)

I would be glad to see those answers aswell as I basicly hate trainers and high rates servers.
People demand trainers I believe, maybe make it possible to train x (2) hours a day or such?

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Thats a pretty good idea, an auto kick for the day after a certain amount of training would prevent botters from abusing it. if i had to implement trainers id have to lower the rates which im unsure of

Back