• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Training a knight?!

Doggynub

LUA / C++
Reaction score
I was wondering where and on what monster can I train my knight. My skills now is 92/86 and lvl 92. I tried slimes, but well ... , they died very fast and I am mostly interested in leveling up the shielding skills.

Any suggestions will be very much appreciated. (Non-pvp)

Ye, but it is tooo slow :) Before they were added obviously players used to skill somehow but all I can find about this subject is using a monk that someone summons and these stuff that are obsolete now + I am on a non-pvp server

Carlin below depot there is a hidden place you can skill with one or two slimes. But thats a pretty common place so might be someone there.
But offline training is abit better since you don't have to waste any time. But ofc both of them are the best xD

Well if I am going slimes I know some places in premium lands for that ;) but I am trying to look for other options, by all means I wont stop offline training I just want to make it faster by manual training too and thought of checking how others train.

Keep in mind, skill gain rate does not differ when using full attack, balanced, and full defense.
If you must train on monsters like gargoyles or dwarf guards, just get a nice set and train with full defense.

Back