• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Training Monks?

Taisho

Reaction score
Hello. I know this might sound really noobish, but please bare with me. I've been asking in help channel for the past 2 days and not a single person can tell me if the infamous Training Monks (or creatures) exist.

I saw on the webpage of ShadowCores that there is such a creature as Training Monk, if there is, where can I find them? I've searched, but to no avail.

Thanks,
Taisho.

Hello!

Does Training Monks exist in this server?
No, it doesn't.

So how could I train?
There are two ways of training:

First - By using Offline Trainings statues which are new added in 9.6+. Please look more information in here:
Training School - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more & http://otland.net/f495/tutorial-offline-training-system-173303/

Second - By training in Target Dummies at Edron, you don't need any requirement of level or any quest to get into that area.
More information in here + location: Target Dummy - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Sincerely,
Dyablo.

Finally. That is all I wanted to know.

Thank you very much, Dyablo. I appreciate your response.

Taisho

Back