• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Training] Question?

Sharp

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Where would I train a Knight with EQ:

Demon Helmet
Magic Plate Armor
Demon Shield
Blue Legs
Boots of Haste.

I'm using a hand axe to re-train, my other skill was club, but axe is always better.

So where should I train?

Level 40 also.

Non-pvp, I transferred my Paladin from zanera with good equipment, since my country has very bad ping to cipsofts servers, no point for pvp for me :)

Its optional pvp though

With that equipment you might be able to train on slimes, if they hit to hard you should train at minotaurs until atleast x/60

Would you be able to point out a good training location :)?

There are plenty of slimes in the north jungle of porthope, there are plenty of good spots there too aswell. If it's still possible to rope creatures, you could lure one to porthope and rope it up to that watchtower.

There are plenty of slimes in the north jungle of porthope, there are plenty of good spots there too aswell. If it's still possible to rope creatures, you could lure one to porthope and rope it up to that watchtower.

Ahh at the moment, my account is free :/
Tomorrow should be pacc :)

I think you can train at Fibula on carrion worms or in dwarf mine inside Kazzardon. There are a couple of slimes there.

Kazordoon dwarf mines if your facc.
Carlin slimes if your facc.

If pacc;
Port hope north with the slimes.
Yalahar, minotaur quarter, theres alot of one ways you could stand with 3 hitting you.

And when your skills grow a bit, Mistrock / Mt Sternum with cyclops.

Go slimes under the Jakundaf Desert (10k quest) if you're faac, there's a place where you can lure a slime to a nice spot. atm I can't really remember the way but I'm sure someone else can help you with that.
shield60.png

Or!!!!

You can wait until after summer update!!

Back