• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Training Room Plz

Ramonsillo

Reaction score
Do a Training Room cuz knight and paly sux
Who else want training room?
all of us want a training room gm plz do it if

*If uo are agree plz post "im agree"
*If uo arent agree tell an opinion :D

Agree... The druids can training a magic lvl on keyboard with bots... knights cant training away on keyboard too, need a treiners room, but cant use a bot to train, its a good idea..

Lol, training rooms are for complete retards who doesnt know how to play. How does knights and pallys train on "real" tibia? THINK FOR GOD's SAKE!

Signed, real knights train on monks, but here it is double attk for ek's so ek's will pwn the monk. You can put a mage on mana training with exura gran mas res but that's illegal so I vote for training monks.

Signed, real knights train on monks, but here it is double attk for ek's so ek's will pwn the monk. You can put a mage on mana training with exura gran mas res but that's illegal so I vote for training monks.

Use two monks and a very weak weapon. I'm using a knife and I'm doing perfectly well.

nonono, no training rooms.. for gods sake, if you want to train, use monks.. how long does it take to make a 27 mage? lol..

Monks? lol
Use a bit your brain xD

Mage lvl 36 summons 2 demon skeletons (5x more defence 2x more hp), mana training exura gran mas res and script to switch demon skeleton at 40% hp.

I dont quite follow when u say its "easy" getting a monk and train etc. Mc is not legal or is it? And if u dont have any mates on this server training can be abit hard really. But I guess ppl would abuse training rooms while being afk:/

absolutely not, knights do take enough with sov and skill 80~ some u can easily take when u hunt. Pallys are atm the best voc a 200 rp can kill a 200ed with exevo mas san and a-stars

If you kill monks in 1 hit with Knife´/defence...Why do you even need training room then?

Because i have skill 89 ¬¬"
i want skill 100 +, and with monk i never go take this skill
and Training monks have more life than a normal monk

Back