• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Training Room. Stepin

Owner Gado

Reaction score
i've created like.. 50 training spot i just need while player stepin the teleport they going on one of these training spot place.

Solution
i need to added the position of the training spot manual i've make like 50X training spot i need a script to added the spots
[1][x, y,z]
[2]and so on..
while they stepin the teleport of the training ..
You really need to add more information to your posts in the future.

If this script wasn't already made 6000 times, nobody would know what you want from the description you've given so far.

---
Anyways, here's what you want.

Put actionid on a tile (not teleport.. tile under teleport).
XML:
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="45001" event="script" value="training_tile.lua" />
Lua:
local training_locations = {
    {1000, 1000, 7},
    {1000, 1000, 7},
    {1000...

i need to added the position of the training spot manual i've make like 50X training spot i need a script to added the spots
[1][x, y,z]
[2]and so on..

[1][x, y,z]
[2]and so on..
You really need to add more information to your posts in the future.

If this script wasn't already made 6000 times, nobody would know what you want from the description you've given so far.

---
Anyways, here's what you want.

Put actionid on a tile (not teleport.. tile under teleport).
XML:
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="45001" event="script" value="training_tile.lua" />
Lua:
local training_locations = {
    {1000, 1000, 7},
    {1000, 1000, 7},
    {1000, 1000, 7}
}

function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
    if not isPlayer(cid) then
        return true
    end
    for i = 1, #training_locations do
        local temp_position = {x = training_locations[i][1], y = training_locations[i][2], z = training_locations[i][3]}
        if not isPlayer(getTopCreature(temp_position).uid) then
            doTeleportThing(cid, temp_position)
            return true
        end
    end
    doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition)
    return true
end

Solution
Back