• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GlobalEvent Training System best option.

Two problems. First is your global even timer. 45 Is in milliseconds not in seconds, so it should be 45000 which works fine for me.

Second Problem. Because it is in global events it runs from time of start and checks every fourty five seconds. Should start once player steps into training position, otherwise someone could have seven soul and as soon as they step in, go down to six and then only get fourty five seconds... All players will lose one soul at the exact same time because of this, should be independent. How could you incorporate all of your script into movements? Or is there another way to do it besides global events?

19755- 19756

i need change the action id for each trainer, or i can use the same on all?

Good!

And yes THANK YOU TrimerA for the release, awesome system indeed...

i have poblem here first script work fine but when attack trainer i got soul because it like hunt
when losse 2 soul i get one soul up because i attack traning sorry on my bad english hope u can understand me

i have poblem here first script work fine but when attack trainer i got soul because it like hunt
when losse 2 soul i get one soul up because i attack traning sorry on my bad english hope u can understand me

You should only gain soul from killing. That is either a problem inside your source, or you are allowing the players to kill the trainers, trainer must never die, or else like you said, you will gain soul from hunting.

player can't kill trainer but i need player get soul from exp not from attack only

Help me !!
Error: [MoveEvent::configureMoveEvent] No valid event name script
Warning: [BaseEvents::loadFromXml] Can not configure event

@resolved

Last edited:
"No valid event name script"
Please check your script, event names if they are matching.

Back