• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Training system

husam

Reaction score
Hello, otland members. I have recently opened my realmap, and i didn't like that all people just bots in the training area. So i need a script, it my be a little hard or very easy for someone.
the script is that i will put a tp for the trainers in the temple of thais, and when anyone enters the teleport, he will be teleported to a trainer in the middle of lava (mapped already) that is empty, i mean maybe an uniqueid for every trainer place would work, and when anyone is in there, they lose 1soul every XX minutes, and when thier soul ends, they get kicked to somewhere.

mind me telling :) , but i find it a bad idea players will be board like that, maybe just a question every 10 min, that if the player didnt answer in 40 sec he will get tped to temple :)

If possible, auto-generate simple mathemathics, such as 4+3=?.
So it generates anything from 1 to 10 + 1 to 10 =
The time limit to answer could be something like 5+ minutes, because you don't have Tibia on top all the time.

Well, the reason is because people will get annoyed to be at the computer all the time they wanna train, especially in low skill rate servers, so like 200 soul would take 6 hours to go, thats like from 80 axe skill to 85 ~ etc for low skill rate like my server. So anyone who would do that script as a mod or something, it would be really helpful.

Last edited:
Back