• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Training.

Lifer420

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
*Can somebody please post a detailed guide of how to get to the target dummies? I know people are going to say "YO BRO DO THE QUEST LIKE ON RL" or "LOOK ON WIKI MANIA BROTHER OF MINE!" but no, I didn't ask where I can see it.

So if anyone can post a guide about how to get there, that'd be great. Thanks.

<3

It's not possible yet, but it will be as soon as we've finished scripting the yalahar quest. We hope to have it ready sometime this week, but there's a lot for us to work on so I can't make promises but you'll definitely be seeing us working on something daily.

Sounds good to me! But how are there people that just started basically, and are like 100/98?

I mean i'm training with my brother atm, and have been for about, 9 hours total, and we're still only 83+-

Sounds good to me! But how are there people that just started basically, and are like 100/98?

I mean i'm training with my brother atm, and have been for about, 9 hours total, and we're still only 83+-

They have probably been hunting longer than you've been training. The server has been open for what, like 3 weeks now? =)

i got only 103/84 so?

Just saying, even with constant hits of training the skills are still going slow. But also I take Ingredients comment into effect now, I timed their skills compared to when I started, not the OT. Good point.

Back