• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfer from Lunar To shadow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're wrong. This is a server for players that CAN play. Not like the shadowcores where is more botters than monsters. Here you can easili kill those botters if you like to. And that's the problem of players playing here. They couldnt bot anywhere so they quit. My proposition is to enable this transfer with items restrictions, cash restrictions and to take some of player experience points for transfering from shadow to lunar.
Experience taken with this rule could be simple 1 stage would be 25% if you're level 0-150 after this stage rates should increase to 60-70% at level 300 so when i transfer my character that has lvl 86 and 10,000,000 experience from shadow i will get a level 78 with 7,500,00 experience points. But when i would like to transfer my level 393 with 1,000,000,000 experience points i will get level 264 with 300,000,000 experience points.
Cash restriction would be good if you could set limit up to 1-5kk depending on level restriction. with items restriction like on RL Tibia world transfer.
It's my opinion so all of you can disagree with me but i dont want to overpowered players in here so that would be the best idea to keep this server alive.

Great idea, but i dont know why u said im wrong... the only thing i said was Lunarforce dont have players anymore, im wrong with that? o.o
People came here to fight, but was no team to fight against, so what they did? they back to Shadowscore again... Your idea was the best so far about the transfers~, and I dont see any motive to DONT put world transfer, the server will get money, will solve the overpopulated problem in shadowscore (or not) and this server will be more fun then ever...

Fuck no, no fucking transfers from lunar to shadow. spawns on lunar are empty and it's easy to lvl up, u wont make a lvl 300 on shadow as fast as u do on lunarforce.

Not signed, gtfo.

Easier? u aleast play here to know that?
First: There is a team always exiving you to try to kill you, so you need to hunt exiving.
Second: There is no easy to exp here, the exp stages is more harder and the gold more harder then.

You guys would be grateful to this idea, if be able to, players from shadowscore will come to Lunarforce, that means resp more empty for your fucking pvp-lovers team in shadowscore.

ps: I dont get it.. what is the point of waste ur time in exping a character, making 2kk of money per day to enter in a war-mode and dont fight like people usual do because have 200 chars without war-mode interfering in the war-mode, using mwall and killing the skulls players? You REALLY think people will leave from Lunarforce to Shadowscore? maybe... 5, 10, and about shadowscore to lunarforce? 50, 100, people how WANT to fight.

We don't have any plans on opening character transfer from LunarForce to ShadowCores, if it was reasonable (but it's not due to the differences in rates) we would rather open character transfers from ShadowCores to LunarForce because ShadowCores has too many players while LunarForce needs to grow. Of course if we decide to close down LunarForce in the future, we will let you transfer your character to ShadowCores, but it's not happening anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back