• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfer from Lunarforce to Shadowcores

Andy Man

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I'm going to quote you guys so you can see this thread,
@Mark @Hani
Since I saw that in http://otland.net/threads/poll-suggested-changes.208303/page-15#post-1995614

Why wouldn't this be fair?

1. It's way easier to get lvls in Lunarforce than Shadowcores, yes Lunarforce has same stages I believe, but it's all empty in Lunarforce so this makes it way easier to get lvls for them. So this means that in Lunarforce they're over 200, lvls 333.
2. For example Fatima is lvl 580 and our top lvl player is 421, this is more than 150 lvls, is that fair? No!, Yes she was 417 when she left but I doubt she would even be 470+ if she stayed in shadowcores.
3. It's easier to get 350 in Lunarforce than 290 in shadowcores, since all the spawns are full and teamhunts are even hard to make, even if you have a big guild you have to fight for places like inq,poi,wote etc. and in Lunarforce they're probably empty half of the time or even more.
4. The population of Shadowcores is 1500-1800 and Lunarforce is 250-350 so this in the peak time will be 2k-2.1k.
5. Rare items in Lunarforce are not that hard to obtain since the population is not that high.

You didn't even consult this in the shadowcores forum, when they transfered to Lunarforce one of the "Terms" was-is "Once you have transfered, you will not be able to regret your decission" and now people are crying to go back to shadowcores, but the term was there. And now people can come back with their high amounts of money and lvl gained easily? NOT FAIR AT ALL FOR ME!. I'm currently lvl 339 ED and if I would of transfered when the option just got out I would prob now be 390+, When the ferumbras spawns in shadowcores there is 300+ players and in Lunarforce 20-30? So I don't agree at all with what you're doing, and of course by posting this in the Lunarforce forum all the replies will be negative, so I'll post this on the shadowcores forums as well.

Last edited:
@Mark @Hani
Since I saw that in http://otland.net/threads/poll-suggested-changes.208303/page-15#post-1995614

1. It's way easier to get lvls in Lunarforce than Shadowcores, yes Lunarforce has same stages I believe, but it's all empty in Lunarforce so this makes it way easier to get lvls for them. So this means that in Lunarforce they're over 200, lvls 333. 2. For example Fatima is lvl 580 and our top lvl player is 421, this is more than 150 lvls, is that fair? No!, Yes she was 417 when she left but I doubt she would even be 470+ if she stayed in shadowcores. 3. It's easier to get 350 in Lunarforce than 290 in shadowcores, since all the spawns are full and teamhunts are even hard to make, even if you have a big guild you have to fight for places like inq,poi,wote etc. and in Lunarforce they're probably empty half of the time or even more. 4. The population of Shadowcores is 1500-1800 and Lunarforce is 250-350 so this in the peak time will be 2k-2.1k. 5. Rare items in Lunarforce are not that hard to obtain since the population is not that high.
You didn't even consult this in the shadowcores forum, when they transfered to Lunarforce one of the "Terms" was-is "Once you have transfered, you will not be able to regret your decission" and now people are crying to go back to shadowcores, but the term was there. And now people can come back with their high amounts of money and lvl gained easily? NOT FAIR AT ALL FOR ME!. I'm currently lvl 339 ED and if I would of transfered when the option just got out I would prob now be 390+, When the ferumbras spawns in shadowcores there is 300+ players and in Lunarforce 20-30? So I don't agree at all with what you're doing, and of course by posting this in the Lunarforce forum all the replies will be negative, so I'll post this on the shadowcores forums as well.
Hi first of all i do understand what your saying you mexican retard listen up i understand its easy to exp IN LUNAR but not for EVERYONE since say for example i know LOVAC he transfered hes ms at 360 or so here now hes 400 after howmany months? he got sneaked maybe 3-4 time sa day theres been days ive lost more exp than ill ever looes on shadow u cant really say that some people only exp when its only wars=they get sneaked 24-7

So stop hating cuz u dont have char to transfer from lunarforce to shadow u only got char in shadow u just jelous of levels that will come there.

Last but not least LUNARFORCE IS FUCKING HARDCORE PVP and people sneaking pking 24-7 not like shadowcores scared to open white skull you can get sneaked many times a day and always 350+ online (apart from the last weeks since server is dead kinda getting more now).

Well, I'm sure if Mark will let people transfer from lunar to shadow he will reduce their lvls and reduce the amount of money etc... they can take. But Chazzy, doesn't matter how many times you die on lunar since 3-4 deaths = 100-130% of your lvls, and on shadow? 3-4 deaths = 600%? maybe even more, I wasn't playing that much at all on lunarforce, and I got my rp from 330 to 298 then to 371. On lunar i was able to take 3-6 lvls per day even if I got sneaked by Veziv's team, while on shadow I wouldn't be able to take 2-3 lvls maybe I would take 3 lvls but then I would prob get sneaked and I'd lose like 3/4 of my gain.

Hi first of all i do understand what your saying you mexican retard listen up i understand its easy to exp IN LUNAR but not for EVERYONE since say for example i know LOVAC he transfered hes ms at 360 or so here now hes 400 after howmany months? he got sneaked maybe 3-4 time sa day theres been days ive lost more exp than ill ever looes on shadow u cant really say that some people only exp when its only wars=they get sneaked 24-7

So stop hating cuz u dont have char to transfer from lunarforce to shadow u only got char in shadow u just jelous of levels that will come there.

Last but not least LUNARFORCE IS FUCKING HARDCORE PVP and people sneaking pking 24-7 not like shadowcores scared to open white skull you can get sneaked many times a day and always 350+ online (apart from the last weeks since server is dead kinda getting more now).

Where I'm from is not the problem, and you're talking just about once guy I know 6 people that went to lunarforce and got more than 30 lvls in 1 and a half we el this are lvls 300+.So no need to insult, and I get sneaked as well.

@Calar if it's the same as it's going from lunar to shadows fatima will take 2 ferus hat in each hand and she'll take rest of rares in other charts. So my opinion is that real rare items are probidden to transfer.

Last edited:
@Mark @Hani

1. It's way easier to get lvls in Lunarforce than Shadowcores, yes Lunarforce has same stages I believe, but it's all empty in Lunarforce so this makes it way easier to get lvls for them. So this means that in Lunarforce they're over 200, lvls 333.
2. For example Fatima is lvl 580 and our top lvl player is 421, this is more than 150 lvls, is that fair? No!, Yes she was 417 when she left but I doubt she would even be 470+ if she stayed in shadowcores.
3. It's easier to get 350 in Lunarforce than 290 in shadowcores, since all the spawns are full and teamhunts are even hard to make, even if you have a big guild you have to fight for places like inq,poi,wote etc. and in Lunarforce they're probably empty half of the time or even more.
4. The population of Shadowcores is 1500-1800 and Lunarforce is 250-350 so this in the peak time will be 2k-2.1k.
5. Rare items in Lunarforce are not that hard to obtain since the population is not that high.

Hi no one cares, its Lunarforce problems not yours now stfu.

I can see how jelous you are of people being high lvl and transfering to shadow stupid mexican go play with the brazols
No, it's not being jelous it's just that it's not fair and I think I have the rights to express my opinions, I'm not sure why your angry with my nationallity but grow up.

Tbh i think its bullshit u dont get it andy. FINE TAKE A LITTLE BIT OF LVLS NOT A LOT BUT A LITTLE. But that must mean that we get more skills and ml then? Cause u guys have way more skills than eks and more ml than mages cause we got it taken away when we transfered. If u got a problem with the lvls that must mean u dont got a prob with fatima transfering back with ml 140+

Tbh i think its bullshit u dont get it andy. FINE TAKE A LITTLE BIT OF LVLS NOT A LOT BUT A LITTLE. But that must mean that we get more skills and ml then? Cause u guys have way more skills than eks and more ml than mages cause we got it taken away when we transfered. If u got a problem with the lvls that must mean u dont got a prob with fatima transfering back with ml 140+
I don't have a problem with skills at all, what I mean is exp points.

ahahahaha never heard so much fucking cry over losing lvls. Holy shit...you gonna put on your resume what level you were on an OT server? Jesus christ some of you need a reality check

Last edited:
First of all over m lvl will be highter than it is in lunarforce since we had alot more this will be like before only the lvl will be 10% lower , as gm said he will tell us tomorrow more about the trasnfer so shut the fuck up and dont make threads or any post since its pointless

-10 or 15% and transfer to shadow...
I transfer here 1 mounth latter 302ek now if i transfer him to shadow i will have 270 or 260lvl .... i exp this char only on shadow and now i lost only time and waste 5kk for premium scroll.
So if you add this transfer i can rook my char without die :D
Only waste my cash for premium scrolls to transfer shadow>lunar and back HaHa XD
5x transfer and i will have 200lvl? max XDDD
Good Idea !
Fatima dziwko where is your god now??

Back