• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfer from lunarforce to shadowcores

Andy Man

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I'm going to quote you guys so you can see this thread,
@Mark @Hani
Since I saw that in http://otland.net/threads/poll-suggested-changes.208303/page-15#post-1995614

Why wouldn't this be fair?

1. It's way easier to get lvls in Lunarforce than Shadowcores, yes Lunarforce has same stages I believe, but it's all empty in Lunarforce so this makes it way easier to get lvls for them. So this means that in Lunarforce they're over 200, lvls 333.
2. For example Fatima is lvl 580 and our top lvl player is 421, this is more than 150 lvls, is that fair? No!, Yes she was 417 when she left but I doubt she would even be 470+ if she stayed in shadowcores.
3. It's easier to get 350 in Lunarforce than 290 in shadowcores, since all the spawns are full and teamhunts are even hard to make, even if you have a big guild you have to fight for places like inq,poi,wote etc. and in Lunarforce they're probably empty half of the time or even more.
4. The population of Shadowcores is 1500-1800 and Lunarforce is 250-350 so this in the peak time will be 2k-2.1k.
5. Rare items in Lunarforce are not that hard to obtain since the population is not that high.

You didn't even consult this in the shadowcores forum, when they transfered to Lunarforce one of the "Terms" was-is "Once you have transfered, you will not be able to regret your decission" and now people are crying to go back to shadowcores, but the term was there. And now people can come back with their high amounts of money and lvl gained easily? NOT FAIR AT ALL FOR ME!. I'm currently lvl 339 ED and if I would of transfered when the option just got out I would prob now be 390+, When the ferumbras spawns in shadowcores there is 300+ players and in Lunarforce 20-30? So I don't agree at all with what you're doing, and of course by posting this in the Lunarforce forum all the replies will be negative, so I'll post this on the shadowcores forums as well.

I believe if they allow fransfer to shadowcores you are going to lose some % of your levels. I was level 337 when I transfered to lunarforce and now I'm 365. I don't understand your frustration calm down. They haven't even told us whats going to happen.

I believe if they allow fransfer to shadowcores you are going to lose some % of your levels. I was level 337 when I transfered to lunarforce and now I'm 365. I don't understand your frustration calm down. They haven't even told us whats going to happen.

Dats true, i transfer 260 and im 320, and ill be 240? dats not fair too..

It's unfair. There was information about it, that you can't back to Shadow: "Once you have transfered, you will not be able to regret your decission" and now RPG players and brasilian's are crying about "omfg go transfer my char to shadow".
Definitely NO!!

I'm going to quote you guys so you can see this thread,
@Mark @Hani
Since I saw that in http://otland.net/threads/poll-suggested-changes.208303/page-15#post-1995614

Why wouldn't this be fair?

1. It's way easier to get lvls in Lunarforce than Shadowcores, yes Lunarforce has same stages I believe, but it's all empty in Lunarforce so this makes it way easier to get lvls for them. So this means that in Lunarforce they're over 200, lvls 333.
2. For example Fatima is lvl 580 and our top lvl player is 421, this is more than 150 lvls, is that fair? No!, Yes she was 417 when she left but I doubt she would even be 470+ if she stayed in shadowcores.
3. It's easier to get 350 in Lunarforce than 290 in shadowcores, since all the spawns are full and teamhunts are even hard to make, even if you have a big guild you have to fight for places like inq,poi,wote etc. and in Lunarforce they're probably empty half of the time or even more.
4. The population of Shadowcores is 1500-1800 and Lunarforce is 250-350 so this in the peak time will be 2k-2.1k.
5. Rare items in Lunarforce are not that hard to obtain since the population is not that high.

You didn't even consult this in the shadowcores forum, when they transfered to Lunarforce one of the "Terms" was-is "Once you have transfered, you will not be able to regret your decission" and now people are crying to go back to shadowcores, but the term was there. And now people can come back with their high amounts of money and lvl gained easily? NOT FAIR AT ALL FOR ME!. I'm currently lvl 339 ED and if I would of transfered when the option just got out I would prob now be 390+, When the ferumbras spawns in shadowcores there is 300+ players and in Lunarforce 20-30? So I don't agree at all with what you're doing, and of course by posting this in the Lunarforce forum all the replies will be negative, so I'll post this on the shadowcores forums as well.

james-van-der-beek-not-bffs-with-dawson.gif

Shut the fuck up, no one cares what you think either. Think about it.

When you transfer character to LUNARFORCE u saw "Once you have transfered, you will not be able to regret your decission"
So dont cry now OK ? Stupid kid.

When you transfer character to LUNARFORCE u saw "Once you have transfered, you will not be able to regret your decission"
So dont cry now OK ? Stupid kid.
Yeah but haven't you read? Hani and Mark are being reasonable now.

Back