• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfer To Lunar Poll

Transfer To Lunarforce

• Will

Votes: 56 70.9%
  • Wont

Votes: 23 29.1%

• Total voters
Hell yeah :) My team is already exping there, but more players of our team will transfers to Lunar.

still would be much funnier if they make 1-2 lvls death penalty like in SC cuz all charlovers will be gone there ;/

U guys realise your going to lose 30% of your lvls transfering there since the exp rates were different. If you happen to not lose 30% of your levels then i'd consider transfering

^ yeah because you really have levels to worry about.. I make a money maker your level in 2-3 days?

lol if u dont have lvls to worry about then why not just play there and not transfer?

You said you didnt wanna transfer because you lose 30% of your levels, so what I mean is that you are so low level that you shouldnt even worry about it.

Move beacause?

Getting red skulls and loosing pixels?
Loosing too much level?

Cry here \____________________/

move because shadow sucks donkey dicks nowadays.

lunar is just more fun

its not gonna be fun with over 200 people there i can tell you from experience look at harcore pvp servers on real tibia people might transfer but they wont stay

its not gonna be fun with over 200 people there i can tell you from experience look at harcore pvp servers on real tibia people might transfer but they wont stay

^ yeah because you really have levels to worry about.. I make a money maker your level in 2-3 days?

Can you tell me where to exp to make fast lvl

idk you're the fatima junior taking top lvl why dont you explain?
Fatima are charlover im not. I know where to exp. Just exp for Long time in hive and you Will get some Lvl

Last edited:
nawet charcoka tam nie przenosze bo to bez sensu jak mam tracic 30% lvlcoka jak mate wytne hehs

Back