• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfer to shadowcores

Transfer to shadowcores

• Yes

Votes: 38 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok so you are saying that fatima could level easily in lunar then transfer to shadow . hmm ok so smart from your part

ok so you are saying that fatima could level easily in lunar then transfer to shadow . hmm ok so smart from your part
She had 72 days played Shadowcores, 39 days played Lunarforce. In total 111 days played, your telling me that after 111 days played on twifysoft you cant have 585 lvl? :( Its a joke? xD

I say let them back if they want so we can stop listening to them cry....but ofc give them a level and magic level penalty because when they came here they understood "you cant go back". You wanna go fuck up shadowcores community aswell by bringing bunch of lvl 400+?

I understand. but thing is if she dies she looses 2 lvls and she wont have balls to exp on 1.7k online cuz many ppl will go after her
or even gm can maybe reduce % of lvl when transfer

OFC NO NOOBS EXPING IN LUNARFORCE 0 PPL ON RESPAWNS AND WHEN DEAD LOS ONLY 30% LEVEL AND MONKEYS WANT BACK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHAZZY YOU ARE FUNNY ;D

Back