• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfer World

World Transfer

• Hell Yes

Votes: 46 74.2%
  • Hell No

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ganzory

Twiffysoft Support
Reaction score
Transfer World From Shadowcores To Lunar is Good idia With Premium Points

Hell Yes! But free for the first week or something =D then maybe premium points

And when u do it , will it be possible to transfer back when u had enough of Lunarforce?

Well, The rate on Lunarforce is kinda lower so it would be great if ur lower than 220~ you can transfer to lunarforce,
and after you transfered the character you can't take it back to shadowcores. Also, the character's should be empty.

(Y) ;)

And when u do it , will it be possible to transfer back when u had enough of Lunarforce?

transfer accept 4 times and when you need transfer after 4 Time need Dubel Points you paid it on the first time :)
Have fun But Need More Guys Poll Go Go

Well, The rate on Lunarforce is kinda lower so it would be great if ur lower than 220~ you can transfer to lunarforce,
and after you transfered the character you can't take it back to shadowcores. Also, the character's should be empty.

(Y) ;)

What's the point of transfering your character empty? lol Lunarforce is no longer a new server, there is already a level 380+, everybody has full sets there i guess.

A good idea would be to make the transfer not so expensive, that way many people would move to lunarforce without problems, but also as Xanabis wrote above, you shouldn't be able to transfer back the same char to shadowcores (good idea nb)

What's the point of transfering your character empty? lol Lunarforce is no longer a new server, there is already a level 380+, everybody has full sets there i guess.

A good idea would be to make the transfer not so expensive, that way many people would move to lunarforce without problems, but also as Xanabis wrote above, you shouldn't be able to transfer back the same char to shadowcores (good idea nb)

Well, still. What about those all rare's i guess?. Okay, you can transfer those items which ur using as EQ, but not those which you holding in house.

Wayne i love you bro :*

Well, still. What about those all rare's i guess?. Okay, you can transfer those items which ur using as EQ, but not those which you holding in house.

Wayne i love you bro :*

That would be another good idea but also they should put the same restrictions as in real tibia.

if transfer will be avalible im almost 100% sure they will remove some % of your magic lvl i mean if you have ml 130 you will have 90 instead and thats a good thing, same with skills and lvl.

I hope all guys that want to transfer relise they will not be bring with them there 133+skills/130+ml limited cash :)

Back