• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfere Option

Transfere Back?

• Total voters

Lapa30cm

Reaction score
Let us transfere again from Lunarforce to Shadowcores because Lunarforce is kinda dead now for european players...There were only 2 teams fighting eahother and now there is just 1 left since drako/omel moved to shadowcores....
So my proposal is to give us back the transfere Options by taking those effects:
-Reduce EXP to 5% Of your whole exp.
- Let skills be like it is since on shadowcores you have on a lvl 100 more skills then on lunarforce on a lvl 250.

Just vote guys and feel free to give your opinions.

You've been told that there's no option of going back to shadow so... that would be fucked up if they let you transfering in both ways without any limitation.

jajajajajajjajaja
gain 400 lvl and back to shadow

gz brain
go fuck yourself and exp new char

"Members who voted for 'Yes
...fatimathebruxa..."

bored of rpg life in dead server?

low lvls high lvls couldnt care less we will rape this noobteams anyways

The only people who voted no or who wrote here are the people who play shadowcores. Their Ignorant

Let us transfere again from Lunarforce to Shadowcores because Lunarforce is kinda dead now for european players...There were only 2 teams fighting eahother and now there is just 1 left since drako/omel moved to shadowcores....
So my proposal is to give us back the transfere Options by taking those effects:
-Reduce EXP to 5% Of your whole exp.
- Let skills be like it is since on shadowcores you have on a lvl 100 more skills then on lunarforce on a lvl 250.

Just vote guys and feel free to give your opinions.

MAAAANN U HAVENT BEEN EVEN FIGHTING WITH ANY OF THESE TEAMS SO WHAT FOR U NEED EM TRANSFERS LOL Pathetic
U prolly the worst fighter on Twifysoft

I have a high level ED on LunarForce (transfered from Shadowcores). But I voted for no because it would make no sense to transfer back to Shadowcores after transfer to LunarForce and all the players who transfered to LunarForce knew that there is no chance to transfer back.
So wheres the point of that what you said?

Even if they do add transfers to shadows they should make it that if u gained more then 30 lvls you could not transfer back unless u rook urself to where it would be neutral.
They only voted no because they dont play lunar.. The only one who most likely did was anthony
Almost every single person on that list plays lunarforce or played except maybe majczal im not sure on him. You transferred here, now your stuck here so deal with it.

No way! Shadowcores -> Lunarforce -> gain lvls in lunarforce -> go to shadowcores, nty

I swear you guys are some fucking crying ass pussys you cry about everything, mark dont even consider it more ppl are transferring, I just got about 30 new members playing in my team and more are coming

They only voted no because they dont play lunar.. The only one who most likely did was anthony

check Drako Wielki on lunar :).

this idea is shit . As mark wrote in another thread
"I understand that a character transfer is final, and once I have transferred my character to LunarForce I can not transfer it back to ShadowCores."

Back