• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfering

Sebavaa

Reaction score
Ive bought the 30 points and now i got a problem on transfering

It says my email isnt same in shadowcores as its on lunarforce.. and i am 100% sure its the same email

Please help me what to do :S

Mail us at [email protected] and include your account name for the account on ShadowCores and LunarForce in the mail.

Email has been sent. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Still waiting the answer and i am getting bit pissed soon... i understand u cannot do everything at one second but could u just hurry up a bit and check my email :D

Bumping for friend, he have waited over 14h allready for response.

Seriously how slow is ur support! been waiting more than 20 hours and ive send 2 emails already.. could u do something?

Trying to be but aint got life :( like u see :D just want to pk and friends waiting for me

Where are you admins ?????? , 20+ hours for payd transfer ? comeon stop wanking and do your jobs !

Where are you admins ?????? , 20+ hours for payd transfer ? comeon stop wanking and do your jobs !

Do you actually think that he's the only one with problems right now? come on there's like 1400~ players online atm, and I believe lots of them are sending them e-mails.
Just wait, they'll help as soon as they can.

That you even have the guts to complain amazes me. We are doing the best we can, and we are always stating that we are trying our best to respond to your emails as fast as we can, and that as fast as we can hopefully is within 24 hours.

"Seriously, how slow is your support?"

Yesterday, I was working 7-17. The night before I had answered to every email that we had received during that day. When I came home, we had received about 80 new emails. Sorry to break it to you, but with 80 emails, sent about 20-24 hours before yours, your wont be the first one that will receive an answer - we respond to emails in the order we receive them. When I went to bed, at about 01:00, I had been working on the upcoming update, and answered to about 50 of the received emails, leaving the ones that I knew I could respond to within 24 hours, after I got home from work the day after that, when I had worked 7-18.

So please. Quit the whining, we will respond when we have TIME to do so. We are currently working on updates as well, and I will tell you that with players just whining about how "slow" we are, it will just take more time for you to receive a response.

TL;DR: Chill the fuck down, we have a fucking life too.

allright sorry... i'll wait an email.

now i'll know how much work ur doing..

ur doing good work and i didnt mean to be whiner :D

allright sorry... i'll wait an email.

now i'll know how much work ur doing..

ur doing good work and i didnt mean to be whiner :D

Yeah, go asslick her as soon as you're getting owned... fuck off and die faggot

Yeah, go asslick her as soon as you're getting owned... fuck off and die faggot

People who can actually apologize when they realize that they have done something that is not completely right is good, and should be awarded. There is no need to insult him for doing that.

I don't actually understand this E-Mail thing. What do you mean your email has to be the same on lunarforce to shadowcores?

That you even have the guts to complain amazes me. We are doing the best we can, and we are always stating that we are trying our best to respond to your emails as fast as we can, and that as fast as we can hopefully is within 24 hours.

"Seriously, how slow is your support?"

Yesterday, I was working 7-17. The night before I had answered to every email that we had received during that day. When I came home, we had received about 80 new emails. Sorry to break it to you, but with 80 emails, sent about 20-24 hours before yours, your wont be the first one that will receive an answer - we respond to emails in the order we receive them. When I went to bed, at about 01:00, I had been working on the upcoming update, and answered to about 50 of the received emails, leaving the ones that I knew I could respond to within 24 hours, after I got home from work the day after that, when I had worked 7-18.

So please. Quit the whining, we will respond when we have TIME to do so. We are currently working on updates as well, and I will tell you that with players just whining about how "slow" we are, it will just take more time for you to receive a response.

TL;DR: Chill the fuck down, we have a fucking life too.

Why don't you get more admins so support is faster? Many ppl would help you for free.

Why don't you get more admins so support is faster? Many ppl would help you for free.

We live in a world where you should never trust anyone really. Answering to emails is to 95% about account information. I wouldn't share that with "many people". So yea, we do it ourselves - because then we know it's done right, and really - "within" 24 hours isn't that long, it's pretty normal.

lol? when i had account problems the response what actually fast so if (20 hours is slow to you daamn its summer go out)

Should we feel sorry for admins that they have to work 8 hours a day answerring for support?
Personally I dont give a shit about how much somebody got work to do if I have paid for something and cant get support in over 24 hours...

Its their problem if they want to do all work and then come here to cry to customer and tell to shut the fuck up.
Outsource yor fuckign support if it takes too much time from you.

"We live in a world where you should never trust anyone really." thats just bullshit.

Should we feel sorry for admins that they have to work 8 hours a day answerring for support?
Nobody said that, Hani just said that they got other things to do, not just work on the server.
S
Personally I dont give a shit about how much somebody got work to do if I have paid for something and cant get support in over 24 hours...
You're not paying for their support, you're paying for items or other services in game, and they can't get support 24/7 because they're the only ones who actually know whats up.
Its their problem if they want to do all work and then come here to cry to customer and tell to shut the fuck up.
What? you make no sense.

Outsource yor fuckign support if it takes too much time from you.
they're the only ones who actually know whats up.
"We live in a world where you should never trust anyone really." thats just bullshit.
Kid, you'd probably be the first one to cry after someone of the new support team starts hacking.

No need to use curse words, it just shows how immature and underage you are, it doesn't make you look cool, it doesn't make you look badass, it just makes you look retarded imo.

Now, if you have a problem on how they manage THEIR servers, leave and never come back, they have other players to take care of.

Back