• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfering

Yeah, go asslick her as soon as you're getting owned... fuck off and die faggot

Really is that asslicking if i just regonized that i wasnt calm enough and just waited a response.. when i saw my mistake i apologized because i was kinda rude before Hani's message.

I wont asslick anyone even in real life so why i should do it at internet?

Ur parents should teach u how to talk with people.

Nobody said that, Hani just said that they got other things to do, not just work on the server.

You're not paying for their support, you're paying for items or other services in game, and they can't get support 24/7 because they're the only ones who actually know whats up.

What? you make no sense.

they're the only ones who actually know whats up.

Kid, you'd probably be the first one to cry after someone of the new support team starts hacking.

No need to use curse words, it just shows how immature and underage you are, it doesn't make you look cool, it doesn't make you look badass, it just makes you look retarded imo.

Now, if you have a problem on how they manage THEIR servers, leave and never come back, they have other players to take care of.

Sorry master, I think next time before I tell what I think about this all, im just a kid afterall :(

Should we feel sorry for admins that they have to work 8 hours a day answerring for support?
Personally I dont give a shit about how much somebody got work to do if I have paid for something and cant get support in over 24 hours...

Its their problem if they want to do all work and then come here to cry to customer and tell to shut the fuck up.
Outsource yor fuckign support if it takes too much time from you.

"We live in a world where you should never trust anyone really." thats just bullshit.

Personally, I believe that understanding is one of the best ways to get together. Therefore, I explained why we can't answer to every email in one hour, and why we say that we will try to respond to all emails within 24 hours. Because, that might, for some people - lead to an understanding.

That you are writing "Personally I dont give a shit about how much somebody got work to do if I have paid for something and cant get support in over 24 hours..." only shows that you haven't read the thread, or that you are just ignorant, and for that matter - we treat customers that does pay, equally as we treat them who do not pay - there is no difference and they are all customers. A payment gives you something in-game, not VIP-support.

Back