• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Transfers From Lunarforce To Shadows

I dont rly care if its dead or not. In 1-2 months time u will guys beg Mark & Hani to allow transfer from Lunar to Shadow.

I agree. People will eventually get tired of this shitty 90's disco. And they will return to shadowcores again, without their main tho (if they were stupid enough to transfer their main)

I agree. People will eventually get tired of this shitty 90's disco. And they will return to shadowcores again, without their main tho (if they were stupid enough to transfer their main)

exactly my thoughts i wouldnt transfer a main no matter what cause hardcore pvp servers dont ever stay alive to long look at all the ones on real tibia

No they aren't? Maybe Inferna, but not Dolera.

@People saying about transfers from Lunar to Shadow, You guys chose to transfer out, your own faults. I personally don't regret what I did at all.

who said that it's fault? lol dude lunarforce is a war server we are fighting everyday and we don't need randoms so if you don't want to transfer it's np

Better play lunarforce with 200 ppl and fight every day, Then own a empty server wtih 1500 people.

If people regret their decision of transferring like I kind of do. You should make it that the people who transferred to Lunarforce from Shadowcores should be able to transfer back. You should make it like double points to transfer back or something or we have to wait a time period don't make it as we can't ever go back because that is just ruthless XD.

PLEASE DONT FLAME DONT SAY HAHA YOU DID IT WE DONT WANT U BACK because really i dont care its the Owners decision not yours.

salar you are
0.gif
so Shut the fuck up! rly !

if u want back from lunarforce to shadowcores pay 4x more or more more for transfer do this and u soon gm buy audi a8 4.2 hah!;]

^ why dont you act like a normal person...and not like a idiot?

who said that it's fault? lol dude lunarforce is a war server we are fighting everyday and we don't need randoms so if you don't want to transfer it's np

Don't know if that was for me or not, But re read what I said, moron. I transferred all my characters to Lunar because Shadow is dumb. Random? And who are you?

salar you are
0.gif
so Shut the fuck up! rly !

if u want back from lunarforce to shadowcores pay 4x more or more more for transfer do this and u soon gm buy audi a8 4.2 hah!;]

If Hani responded why are people still writing ignorant threads? Close this thread Please..!! And your just Retarded Sir Ahh you need lifzor my friendzor

You decided to transfer to Lunarforce now you did it and is it their fault that your team is shit and therefore you want to move back to Shadowcores? No it aint. Stop complaining. If you are telling me it is harder to level on Lunar, why did it just take a few months for Thom to reach level 400 while it took more than a year for Fatima to reach level 400 on Shadowcores? It is a lot easier to level on Lunarforce than it is on Shadowcores.

im know how to exp? and she not? + dubbel exp i take 250kk exp.. if its was for that im only was lvl 390+ now .

Why would even level 200s regret about transfering their characters to lunarforce?
You can just level up a level 200 on shadowcores in few days and that's it.
Or just do a character on lunar and level it to 200 in few days too, simple.

Last edited:
Back