• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Translation] TwitBeef 3.0.198

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Here is the translation for TwitBeef, please feel free to translate it into your own language and post it here. If used you will recive 45,000 reputation points as a Thank you and your name will be at the bottom of the site.

How to edit?
'do_not_edit' => "Text to be translated"
That means that you will only change the text between ".

Language version 3.0.198
http://www.twitbeef.net/language.txt

All translations must either be uploaded via the forum uploader or at any other upload site. REMEMBER THAT WE ONLY ACCEPT TEXT FILES! Any other files will not be accepted and will be deleted.

Thanks for helping out!

Can I add you on msn, it would be better :p !

Edit: Done it, where do i send?

2nd Edit : New Version : http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/355661706.html

Last edited:
Here you are. I believe that I turned out to be helpful. In my translation minor mistakes which can be repaired can turn out only when my translation will be implemented into TwitBeef.

In the attachment I am sending the Polish translation.

Attachments

• TwitBeef translated by Karid.txt
    8.6 KB · Views: 18 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Here it is in Spanish

As i don't play here, just add the credits.

Zuricata.

Attachments

Last edited:
Karid, please make sure your letters are available in editors as not every letter is available.

Zuricata, you forgot to add your name and such at the bottom of the page. Please do so, and I will add it right away!

Thanks everyone! Norwegian and Dutch us now available.

Karid, please make sure your letters are available in editors as not every letter is available.

Zuricata, you forgot to add your name and such at the bottom of the page. Please do so, and I will add it right away!

I think that everything is all right - if in the future I will find any mistake with translating on TwitBeef - I will let know.

And Portuguese? :( !

Sure, i'd appreciate it alot. Make sure you are using the correct encoding in the text document or everything will appear as "???" for me. UTF-8 Should do it.

Sure, i'd appreciate it alot. Make sure you are using the correct encoding in the text document or everything will appear as "???" for me. UTF-8 Should do it.
Arabic doesnt got our letters :p they got like !)"##("(¤#=¤#(%#)¤#(%#)%/#%#(¤)#¤/

Back